As Only Lovers Do

Grow old with me my dear and age with me; not in the way the world defines it but let's truly live: by getting lost in unknown cities making love in abandoned castles pressing our ears against cold stones stacked and
pressed
together by sun-scorched slaves -  story keepers of our history. 
 Cry with me at midnight as only lovers do, when all the memories abandoned at dusk come rising with the moon; Then you and I  my love, when tears evaporate at sunrise will scale the walls of China great as though our lives depended on it -  as though they never were any tears that lingered near as though there never will be any tears to linger here. 
 Talk with me my dearin the midst of the chatter and haste by locking eyes with me from across the room filled with strangers who  fail to notice our existence or that we exist  together as only lovers do. 

Post a Comment